A huge number of fruits and berries are grown in Armenia, which are healthy and very tasty. Jams in Armenia, surprisingly, are made not only from fruits, but also from eggplants, rose petals, etc.
Let's list some of them:
1. Delicious green walnut jam contains a huge amount of iodine, an inexhaustible source of vitamins and minerals, proteins and healthy fats.The composition of this jam also includes tannins, flavonoids, and the use of nuts helps to improve cerebral circulation, memory, etc.
2. Rose petal jam has an extraordinary taste. Delicate rose petals are very rich in vitamins C, B and K, which have a beneficial effect on the circulatory system and are also very useful for colds. Also, rose petal jam contains essential oils that are needed to maintain strong immunity.
3. Pumpkin jam tastes like a delicious candied, slightly melted piece of ice.
4. Eggplant jam has an original taste, will appeal to lovers of exotic. It is an eggplant generously soaked in thick sugar syrup.
5. Apricot jam is considered one of the most popular types of jam in Armenia. Jam is very useful for vitamin deficiency, anemia, diseases of the cardiovascular system. It contains various minerals and trace elements, vitamins A, B, C, PP. Eating apricot jam can increase hemoglobin, metabolism, and increase resistance to other diseases.
6. White cherry jam is not only tasty, but also healthy, has a unique taste and aroma. It Contains vitamins A, C, E, PP.
7. Quince jam has many beneficial properties, thanks to the content of vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, PP, antioxidants. However, it should not be consumed in large quantities in order to avoid dental problems.
The company "Sipan" specializes in the production of a variety of juices, jams, preserves, which have a special flavor. In the production of jams, fruits and vegetables are used that grow exclusively in the territory of Armenia. A wide selection of jams the "Sipan" company makes it possible to satisfy the tastes of the pickiest gourmets.